<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Pano do Pó

Para tirar as coisas a limpo,
mesmo nos cantos mais difíceis.


2004-02-14


 

Lonely




It's hard to be a single on Valentine.
My friends won't let me join in any games:
I can't sing love songs or read Valentine cards someone sent me
Or taking some girlfriend out 'cuz there's something wrong with me.
My kind don't believe in love for eternity!

I'm a single,
A lonely single
On Valentine.

Celibate is nice,
But why is it
That Cupid passes over my heart every year?

And instead of a romantic dinner I've noone to eat along;
Instead of Can't take my eyes off of you I'm singing this stupid song;
And what the fuck is up with buying all these fucking red hearts please?

I'm a single,
A lonely single
I can't be married
'Cuz I'm single
On Valentine.

Hey, little boy, I couldn't help but hear
You're feeling left out of Valentine cheer
And I've come to say that you shouldn't be sad
This is the one time you should be glad

'Cuz it's nice to be a single on Valentine.
You don't have to deal with the season at all.
You don't have to be on your best behavior or give much attention to fidelity.
You don't have to have to go to fancy restaurants full with couples stupidly happy.

And I don't have to sit near someone I don't even like
And have her breath hers stinky breath on me...

That's right, you're a single!

A styling single!

(Together)
It's a good time to be single,
On Valentine...

Isto é uma adaptação livre da letra duma canção cantada por um menino que se sentia muito infeliz numa determinada altura do ano...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?