<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Pano do Pó

Para tirar as coisas a limpo,
mesmo nos cantos mais difíceis.


2006-04-06


 

Tenho que rever ASAP!
- (Bill) If you had to guess, why she left you alive, what would be your guess?
- (Sophie) Guessing wont be necessary, she informed me. She said I could keep my wicked life for two reasons...

(flashback)

- (The Bride) As I said before I've allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons.
And the second reason is... So you can tell him, in person, everything that happened here tonight.
I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body.
I want you to tell him all the information you've just told me.
I want him to know, what I know.
I want him to know, I want him to know...
And I want them all to know... They'll all soon be... As dead... As O-Ren...
Estou a ouvir a Banda Sonora do filme e deram-me umas saudades do camandro. Tenho que agendar um "revisionamento"!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?